Canadian woodworking tool websites?

I'm looking for websites to research Canadian prices on woodworking tools.
So far I have found: www.houseoftools.com www.leevalley.com www.thesawshop.com www.bosstoolsupply.com
Are there any others?
Also, do any Canadians out there have experience with ordering from www.rockler.com or www.woodcraft.com? What is shipping/duty/brokerage like? Do you know of any other American sites that ship to Canada?
Quentin.
www.kmstools.com www.busybee.com for budget priced tools there are more.... I have dealt with all of these except sawshop. Don't bother ordering from US sites unless you absolutely can't find it in Canada, although there are a few rare exceptions. The shipping cost alone will drive the price above the Canadian retail price in most cases. If you do order from US be sure to specify US Postal Service. They normally dont charge brokerage but ONCE IN A WHILE they may ding you 5 bucks... seems to be a random charge. If the store send it by UPS or some other courier service, the carrier automatically slaps on a minimum brokerage charge of about $35. Duty is usually 6% .

I'll offer one up: <www.tegstools.com>. They offer quite a range of powertools .
As for www.rockler or www.woodcraft.com - I've ordered twice from woodcraft (a shaker box making kit) during the summer. Through no fault of Woodcraft, it seemed to take forever for it to show up. I paid $9 in duty at the door. The second time around, it was $7 to the guy at the door. I do know however, that if customs opens your package for inspection, they charge you $8 plus the duty for they joy of having them route through your package and delay your receipt of same. Bunch of crooks.
Brian

http://www.atlas-machinery.com / http://www.tegstools.com/index.php
This one has no online prices or ordering, but you can phone them:
http://www.markham-industrial.com/frames.htm
Mike
I work for Rockler. I wish we had a shipping facility (and stores!) in Canada, but we don't yet. We did, however, recently add an international shipping calculator in our online checkout process so you can find out how much your order might cost (at least in U.S. dollars) before you check out.
We do not collect brokerage or duty amounts up front, but if you select UPS as your delivery choice, they will charge you directly. Most of our Canadian customers choose postal service for this reason.
If you need any help or would like more specific answers, our ordering department is pretty familiar with shipping to Canada and other countries. You can reach them at snipped-for-privacy@rockler.com or via live chat at www.rockler.com.
Cheers!
- Scott Ekman Internet Director Rockler Woodworking and Hardware www.rockler.com
Quentin wrote:

I have a few listed here.