Cabinet door help

I need some suggestions of where is a good place to order custom cabinet doors. I have built an entertainment center and need raised panel doors made from red oak.
Tom
Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk. Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent something - Thomas Edison

I can do them.
What city are you in? I manufacture raised panel doors in either square or arched, and in several stick and panel patterns.
Tom Swink www.tomswink.com
| I need some suggestions of where is a good place to order custom cabinet | doors. I have built an entertainment center and need raised panel doors | made from red oak. | | Tom | | Inspiration can be found in a pile of junk. | Sometimes, you can put it together with a good imagination and invent | something - Thomas Edison | |
Tom Mills wrote:

got my kitchen doors here http://www.cabinetdoordepot.com /
maple in the kitchen laquered, and i got my cherry bathroom doors and drawer fronts there, and oiled them.
Their website doesn't specify what type of oak they are using, but i can only assume red oak since it is in ontario.
Tom Mills wrote:

I use these guys and have had real good luck with them.
http://www.ameradoor.com/category_s/27.htm
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !