Bosch 1640VSK Handsaw -Aluminum Cutting?

Hi
I am interested in purchasing the Bosch 1640VSK Fine Cut Handsaw with miter box.
I occasionally need to cut small pieces of aluminum extrusions and would like to know if anyone has had any luck with this tool cutting aluminum. I have seen specs on this tool that state 1/8 aluminum cap but the spec is not included with the new models.
Any experiences or techniques would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Martineau Gauda snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com