Bosch 10-digit part number for RA1173 dust extraction kit

Hi folks,
Can someone help me get the 10-digit part number for the Bosch RA1173 dust extraction kit for the 1617 router? The kit itself is featured on
http://www.boschtools.com/tools/tools-detail?H 5983&GT660&IX192&T=3
However I need the Bosch 10-digit part number for it which I am not able to get.
Thanks!
-Ram.