Borg Sheet Goods Prices Today

I went to BORG today in Harrisonburg Virginia and noted some plywood prices (all 4X8):
Oak and Birch (B-3) 1/4 21.95 3/4 45.99
Sandply (pine?) BC 1/4 16.95 1/2 25.99 3/4 34.95
MDF 1/2 13.95 3/4 18.89
Particle board 3/4 14.99
T-111 19/32 27.95
What's interesting is what changes and what doesn't.

It's been that way here for a very long time.

This is way, way up. We have much nicer birch/maple for less. Explain that one?

Same as always.

Now that's way up, too. Why is PB up and not MDF? Is it due to it's use in flooring, etc?
--randy

They aren't shipping much MDF to Iraq.