Books on woodworking methods for building speaker cabinets

Hi, Can anybody recommend books on woodworking methods for building speaker cabinets (guitar , bass speaker cabinets, or hi-fi)?

Thanks Mark

Reply to
mark

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 14:22:02 -0400, "mark" brought forth from the murky depths:

I'll apologize for offending someone...right after they apologize for being easily offended.

Inoffensive Web Design

Reply to
Larry Jaques

The link you sent me is of no use. I get a Browser Bug web page. No books!

Thanks for trying anyway, Mark

Reply to
mark

Check out

have a selection of books in their catalog. Download the catalog and search on the word "book". Many books.

Have fun.

Reply to
Greg Carter

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:52:58 -0400, "mark" brought forth from the murky depths:

I just went to

and searched for "building speakers", Mark. The first 8 results looked promising and each of them gave further suggestions on the detail pages.

  • OPERA: A Latin word * Wondrous Website Design
  • meaning * Save your Heirloom Photos
  • "death by music" *
Larry Jaques

If you really want a project go to

thing will make a cheap Radio Shack Subwoofer do amazing things.

Reply to
Keith