Blueboard and Adhesive

Little off topic, but this is for my woodworkshop.
I have a metal building that has garage doors. I've insulated all the walls and topped it with sheet rock. Can't do the doors the same way.
What type, kind, brand of adhesive can I use to adhere the Blue Board Insulation to the metal garage doors and to each of the boards?
Thanks.
If it's the board that I'm thinking of, the Borg carries the type of adhesive needed. The blueboard I have seen states NOT to use regular construction adhesive. I seem to remember regular adhesive is too strong and will melt blueboard. Mark