Blew a wad today!

Tool Crib here has their fall tools sale/grand re-opening on so I did a little shopping. A 6" closed stand Jet jointer, Bosch top handle jig saw, a Freud 10" blade, and a cheapy Jet dovetail fixture followed me home. Everything was 10% off, jointer $495, the jig saw was $125 plus it included a couple of Wolfcraft clamps with a supposed value of $30. Jet has a promo, buy a big power tool and get either $50 rebate on a purchase of an accessory, or $100 rebate on a second power tool price over $350. I did not see me buying any Jet tolls over $350 in the near future so I bought the dovetail jig. Regular price $69.95 less 10%, $62.95, less the $50, $12.95 dovetail jig! Obviously the jig is not in the same league as PC's Omni jig, but I thought I would give it a try and maybe I will need to upgrade if I like cutting dovetails. I should be able to recoup my $12.95 on Ebay! Greg

Oh.
From the subject line, I thought maybe you'd seen the "Women of Wal Mart" Playboy.
Kevin
LOL!
dave
Kevin Craig wrote:

What you do in the privacy of your own home is entirely up to you...
wrote:

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!