Blew a wad today!

Tool Crib here has their fall tools sale/grand re-opening on so I did a little shopping. A 6" closed stand Jet jointer, Bosch top handle jig saw, a Freud 10" blade, and a cheapy Jet dovetail fixture followed me home. Everything was 10% off, jointer $495, the jig saw was $125 plus it included a couple of Wolfcraft clamps with a supposed value of $30. Jet has a promo, buy a big power tool and get either $50 rebate on a purchase of an accessory, or $100 rebate on a second power tool price over $350. I did not see me buying any Jet tolls over $350 in the near future so I bought the dovetail jig. Regular price $69.95 less 10%, $62.95, less the $50, $12.95 dovetail jig! Obviously the jig is not in the same league as PC's Omni jig, but I thought I would give it a try and maybe I will need to upgrade if I like cutting dovetails. I should be able to recoup my $12.95 on Ebay! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Oh.

From the subject line, I thought maybe you'd seen the "Women of Wal Mart" Playboy.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

LOL!

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

What you do in the privacy of your own home is entirely up to you...

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Reply to
Xlat