Blank Page, Positioning the TS

I've recently did away with a den area in my basement and am about to move my shop into it. Its a 37' x 13' room with no obstructions, I'd like to start by positioning my TS in the best spot and going from there. My saw is a left tilt cabinet type with a 52" fence. I seem to work a good bit of long stock and to a lesser extent sheet goods. My saw is on a mobile base currently which affords me a lot of flexibility but I'd just like to get the power and dust extraction set where the saw is going to spend most of it's time.

I'm tempted to position the saw so the blade is dead center in the middle of room. Any thoughts?

David

Reply to
David Linnabary