best way to store rough cut lumber

x-no-archive:yes
I have it sotred cuttently in an area of the garage on top of concrete blocks. Is there a better way?

Have you tried shoving it up your ass?
Now, now, Locutus. Stryped, do a google search of the archives. It'll become clear. Tom

Is that your preferred method?

For stryped, absolutely.
It would maintain a constant moisture level...

Why do you insist on not archiving your messages? People take the time to answer you, and it could be helpful to others in your situation in the future, but you turn on that damned x-no-archive flag. Cut it out, and maybe you'll get a useful response.
stryped wrote:

After you type the words "lumber storage" in your favorite search engine, please give us the first ten URLs returned and explain to us why each of them failed to answer your question.
--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact /
stoutman wrote: