BENCHMARK - HARD MAPLE WORKBENCH

http://popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/2004/11/benchmark /
Like I said, Popular Mechanics always has nice woodworking plans.
JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie
Looks just like the one from Lee Valley!
This makes up for all the ducky posts of the past. :-)
Bob
Tue, Jan 11, 2005, 3:39pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Bob) says: This makes up for all the ducky posts of the past. :-)
Whut? Whut? Ducks? I'll see what I can do for you. Keep an ey open.
JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get. - Dale Carnegie