Beismeyer fence question

hi folks... I've got a beismeyer commercial fence on my unisaw, and I need to upgrade to a longer rail set. The current setup is a 50" right of blade system, but changes in the type of work I do are forcing me to more large panels and sheet goods, so I want ot upgrade to a 96 right of fence system. Does anyone know where to get the rail set? I;ve talked to Delta, and they don't stock them. I keep seeing them listed in the the delta catalogue as an option, but can't seemt o find anyone that actually knows anything about them....
Help?
--thanks -_JD

I betcha most any metal working shop could produce one relatively cheap if you are willing to paint it.
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:16:14 GMT, "Leon"

A metal fabricating shop is what I would be able to make a set of rails without any difficulty...
Bob Griffiths

You can special order from Coastal Tools. www.coastaltool.com They will get anything offered.
Call Biesemeyer and order them direct from Biesemeyer....they will be most helpful and very knowledgeable. The only problem with you buying new rails only is getting rid of your old rails. Your old rails without a fence are worthless to most people. You might consider buying a new 96" system and selling your old 52" system. Good luck! Mike from American Sycamore www.americansycamoreretreat.com

What about using the old rails, or pieces of them to add a fence to other tools like a router table?

JD,
Try this link, it has Biesemeyer accessories and should have what you are looking for. Not sure if you are looking for just the rails or the table and supports needed for the rails. No affiliation, just a quick google search. http://mikestools.com/Biesemeyer/biesemeyer_commercial_fence_syst.asp or http://mikestools.com/Biesemeyer/Biesemeyer_table_saw_accessories.asp for all of their Biesemeyer accessories.
They also had a 96" Unifence System http://mikestools.com/Delta_Pages/delta_unifence_and_saw_guides_an.asp
David

you can cet them from biesemeyer.com. look on their scratch-n-dent page for deals.
you can also go to your local steel dealer and buy the stuff to make your own for a fraction of the cost. it's all standard size tube and angle.
j.duprie wrote:

the required angle iron and rectangular stock at any metal supply place. It's then just a matter of drilling a few holes.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA