Bed Posts for Sale

Bed post for sale. Pine, ash, poplar. Several different styles. Going out of bed mfg business and have left over material. Send $ 1.00 and address for color sheets of beds and prices. Prices fob North Carolina. Posts, PO Box 1165, Smithfield, NC 27577
Yea, I'm selling some stuff too. Just send me a buck and I'll tell you all about it.