Bandsaw guides update

Page 2 of 2

Yeah, yeah. When Canada invades Texas, your workshop is the first one I'll be looking to loot.
We don't have as many guns as you do, but we have a bumper crop of UFC fighters that we can send your way. :)

Now, that there is funny ... don't care who you are.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 07:18:11 -0400, "Mike Marlow"

Guess we should load up on Alka Seltzer, Eno and Gaviscon then. Need some way to handle all that spicy Texican food.

Spicy Texican? LOL. Try come Cajun cooking.
On Sun, 22 Sep 2013 09:02:52 -0500, Leon wrote:

I used to go to a computer conference in Florida in the winter (naturally). One of the attendees was from Canada and always wanted to go out for Mexican food. Said he couldn't get good Mexican food in Canada. Being from California at the time, I pointed out he couldn't get it in Florida either. Cuban yes, Mexican no :-).
Come to think of it, the best Mexican food I ever had was in Phoenix AZ.
--
This message was for rec.woodworking - if it appears in homeownershub
they ripped it off.
On 9/22/2013 11:34 AM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

Exactly and Cuban is significantly different than Mexican.

I would imagine most any state that borders Mexico would be a better bet.
That said, most people think of Mexican food as the stuff that looks like what Taco Bell serves. That is TexMex.
Authentic Mexican food is much more American in appearance, it is not just tacos and enchiladas with the American ingredient. Many years ago I learned the traditional Mexican enchilada is more likely to be stuffed with vegetables, potatoes, etc, not necessarily ground beef and cheese.
And as Swingman and I can attest the Mexican food that you don't picture in your mind is the stuff worth going after time and again.
Time for more El Panchito!
On 9/22/2013 11:45 AM, Leon wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopJustStuff#5685385450154360146
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 9/22/13 6:28 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

I think that just the clamping mechanism for that fence system.
--

-MIKE-

On 9/22/13 7:04 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

It's the older Unisaw version, like here... http://www.provenwoodworking.com/table-saw-tips.html
--

-MIKE-

"Mike Marlow" <

I like that cordless drill auger at the end of the list... ;>)}

That Mike Is a Delta Unifence!
Google unifence table saw fence

LOL