Backyard Decked, Platform

My oldest sister (2 years my junior) married a charmer who talked a good talk, but was virtually useless in the real world - he litterally didn't know one end of a screwdriver from the other. Having grown up with a father who was a real handyman - a carpenter and electrician who could also lay bricks - she had caught on to what tools were used for what, and how - so she had a decent set of tools that enabled her to look after things like shaky chairs, dripping taps, plugged drains, loose cupboard hinges, etc without having to call one of her 5 brothers or her Dad . When she moved across the country following her hubby's dreams calling her brothers or her Dad wasn't an option.
On Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 11:56:39 AM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

I like it. Looks nice and cozy, especially with those low night lights. *I can hear some soft music in the background, also.
Yep, our recent warm weather makes for some nice mornings and evenings, relaxing outdoors.
Sonny
Swingman wrote:

Looking better and better. I am just about to remove some of my LV lights. They love to catch the water hose and my two left feet blunder into them.
--
GW Ross

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...