Back to work

After some mid-level preventative maintenance, I am back in production.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/BactToWork.jpg
"Robatoy" wrote:

Congrats.
BTW, recently saw a episode of TOH that featured a CNC router.
Reminded me of a Weidomatic used in the sheet metal box industry.
Has a rotary carousel containing all the tool bits.
Fully fitted with cutting tool bits, price exceeded $300K USD.
Lew

it's about time, there's people that are sitting at home that have been waiting for you to get back to work so they don't have to.<g>
On Sun, 3 Jun 2012 17:51:17 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Whassat?
Cool.
-- Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -- Thomas Jefferson

Looks good so far. MDF? Guessing it's gonna be painted? Glad you are back. I enjoy your work. :)