artwork

I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound up here:
http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/beautiful-woodwork-art.html
basilisk
basilisk wrote:

Enjoyed my brief visit, and saved the link. Thanks! --Bill

Some good lookin' stuff there. Most of these items would require far more patience and eye had coordination that I have available..
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:12:45 -0500, basilisk wrote:

With the exception of a few of the carvings, my reaction was that a bunch of competent craftsmen were trying to see which of them could be the most outrageous. Of course, that's my reaction to most modern "art" and "poetry" :-).
carrying a cross.
"basilisk" wrote in message
I was nearing the end of the internet, took a left and wound up here:
http://www.noupe.com/inspiration/beautiful-woodwork-art.html
basilisk
Thanks. Very interesting. WW