Artisanal Firewood

Canadian entrepreneur finds international success selling firewood for $1000 per bundle:
http://www.cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/canadian-entrepreneur-finds-international-success-selling-firewood-for-1000-per-bundle-1.3219747
On 9/16/2015 9:20 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

I think that rubbing the log down with ginger root is an especially nice touch.
On 16/09/2015 7:20 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

This and That is one of the funnier programs on the radio these days. So many are taken in by these spoofs. Graham
On 9/16/2015 9:20 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

I just couldn't watch that. I wanted to laugh, when I saw the guy picking out the splinters.. REALLY??? WTF?
--
Jeff