are Real discussions allowed...?

I was wondering
Are real discussions allowed
For instance, Under the charter Could I Talk about Keeping Stuff Organized in my shop For better utilization And Freedom of working?
Maybe making little greetings like
Good Morning Wood Workers
These questions are not answered in the Charters for fam.woodworking
--
Ak'toh'di

Discussing fam.wooddorking is probably off-topic for rec.wooddorking.
Any of the usual net-nannies want to jump in here and set me straight?
djb
--
"There is no hell. There is only France." -- Frank Zappa