are Real discussions allowed...?

I was wondering

Are real discussions allowed

For instance, Under the charter Could I Talk about Keeping Stuff Organized in my shop For better utilization And Freedom of working?

Maybe making little greetings like

Good Morning Wood Workers

These questions are not answered in the Charters for fam.woodworking

Reply to
Bob Officer

Discussing fam.wooddorking is probably off-topic for rec.wooddorking.

Any of the usual net-nannies want to jump in here and set me straight?

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone