Apollo 4-Stage HVLP - Model 1000

Hello,
I've been dabbling in woodworking for about five years. I bought a HVLP Sprayer Package in 10/04 at the Minneapolis Woodworking show from Advanced Machinery and have used it twice. I just listed it with eBay for about half what I paid for it. Came with a 6 years warranty and is like the day I bought it. Would consider delivering within the Minneapolis area. Listing is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ? ViewItem&item)0078826611 - or I can be emailed at auto119042 @ gmail . com.
Hate to sell it, but hate to see it sit idle too. Thanks, Kane
On 1 Feb 2007 08:57:50 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Did you check and see what a new one now costs?
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618

Hi Mark,
Advanced Machinery is $799 + shipping for just the Turbine. The spray gun ($329), deluxe accessory package w/needle & tip set ($359), cleaning kit, cup kit, and 8oz cup adapter are all significantly extra. My starting bid is $600 for the complete package or $849.95/ Buy-it-Now price and it's warrantied for another 4 years. Sweet deal for someone looking for a turn-key set-up.

Minnesota, eh? Could I get a discount if I told you some Norwegian and Iowa jokes you've never heard? <g>
-- Mark