Anybody know who carries this part (Cedar Chest Support)

Rockler no longer carries this and I've searched the internet and can't find the part, local hardware stores don't have - its a specialty piece, if anybody knows who carries this part (it has the attachment to a little box on the top) please let me know
a picture of the hinge: http://www.toolhawk.com/tools/Supports_and_Stays_Lid_supports_64085.cfm
thanks for any help...
Have you tried Lee Valley? They have a pretty extensive hardware line.
On 14 Feb 2004 23:22:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Dug Patrick) wrote:

Fallback position if necessary try www.wwhardware.com where several lids supports are shown.
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 12:48:57 GMT, John Carlson

try www.whardware.com. They seem to have lots of "specialty" hardware!
--
In golf, it's not the score that counts--it's the company!