Any co. sell the SD508 dado besides Amazon?

I got over 13 THOUSAND hits for "SD508 DADO" on Google. After searching through the first 400 hits, I gave up finding another company that sells that tool online. Talk about cornering the market!

David

Reply to
David

'm pretty sure all of the above are not just front-ends for Amazon.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Try Froogle:

Reply to
Joe Wells

WE do. And we have them in stock.

Jim Ray, President McFeely's Square Drive Screws

Jim

Reply to
Jim Behning

I've had this problem a number of times - Amazon has it listed, but backordered (or discontinued), and when you search for it, all you get is Amazon and its affiliates.

It's really frustrating - Google doesn't include links in the searchable strings, so adding "-amazon" to your string doesn't get all of them. I've tried a number of different tricks and none of them seem to get 'em all.

-BAT

Reply to
Brett A. Thomas