Any co. sell the SD508 dado besides Amazon?

I got over 13 THOUSAND hits for "SD508 DADO" on Google. After searching through the first 400 hits, I gave up finding another company that sells that tool online. Talk about cornering the market!
David

http://www.internationaltool.com/freudsd5series.htm
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&sku#67&filter=sd508
http://store.yahoo.com/toolsplus/fresd508.html
http://store.yahoo.com/right-tool/freudsdchipd.html
http://store.yahoo.com/freud-tools/freudsd8chip.html
I'm pretty sure all of the above are not just front-ends for Amazon.
Todd
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 18:06:20 -0800, David wrote:

Try Froogle: <http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=sd508&btnG=Search+Froogle&scoring=p
--
Joe Wells

WE do. And we have them in stock.
Jim Ray, President McFeely's Square Drive Screws www.mcfeelys.com

I don't think I have ever seen a website that fast. Good job to the code jockey there.

David wrote:

I've had this problem a number of times - Amazon has it listed, but backordered (or discontinued), and when you search for it, all you get is Amazon and its affiliates.
It's really frustrating - Google doesn't include links in the searchable strings, so adding "-amazon" to your string doesn't get all of them. I've tried a number of different tricks and none of them seem to get 'em all.
-BAT