Anudder bandsaw question

Ok, the lights are on but no one's at home....with the general 14 bandsaw are 2 bars that (I think) the fence somehow rides on, slides on or something. I know it's something really easy and I'm going to feel like a fool but how do I set the dang thing up? I unscrewed the screws that attach the bars to the table but I can't see how the fence is supposed to tighten up when the bars are re-installed on the table. It seems like I'm lacking about 2 inches...(on the table,,,,get your mind out the gutter,,,<grin>)
moyo
Save yourself some trouble and get the directions. Or, realizing that ad-hoc fences are as useful, as easily adjustable, and have no perpetually-installed pieces of steel to goad your spine as you rise after dropping a cutoff, put it back in the box and spread cosmoline all over it.

moyo wrote:

away from the table. Maybe you are missing some hardware. Frank
as mentioned getting the directions might help or not
My Bandsaw fence (King 1433) has two bars - one on each side of the table. On the near side the bar is wider and has a track that fence rides in. The fence car has a lever that when pushed down clamps it in the track On the far side of the fence, underneath there is a screw with a plastic head. It simply rides on top of the the bar that is screwed into that side of the table.
I am near the end of put my bandsaw together - delivered the other day.
The manual vageuly shows how to put the fence together but not how to lock it in place.