Another Way to Use Sawdust

http://jwgibbs.cchem.berkeley.edu/CFGoodeve/habakkuk.html
Maybe 2 or 3 of you could even joint together for this.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green
On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:32:27 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) scribbled:

See also <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pykrete>
I make my own in the shop. I also call it the pee bucket.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking