Another Grizzly delivery

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:05:10 GMT, patriarch

No, a member of a development team trying to help people to better do their job.
All I wanted to do was allow users to update Word docs (actually, filling in blank forms w/ checkboxes) on a PDA, and have them update a database on sync. The folks are currently filling in a paper copy of the checklist, then retyping the data into a web page back at the office. I just wanted to update the web page automatically, eliminating 50% of the task. No dice. <G>
Barry

"Clinton" turned off SA in 2000.
I always have large items delivered to work. I work at a Chevy dealership so the trucking companies know where we are. After work I have some of the guys in the shop help me load it in the pickup.
--
Mike S.
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net