Accessories question

--B_3170738729_574715 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit
I have several Craftsmen power tools. No comments please. I will learn with time. The Miter gauge on the table saw and band saw have slots that the T at the bottom of the miter gauge ride in. I dont have the dimensions for the T but can get them. My question is this. Where can I get some of this T as I would like to make some jigs for these tools.
Thanks in advance.
Steve
--B_3170738729_574715 Content-type: text/html; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding
<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Accessories question</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT FACE="Verdana">I have several Craftsmen power tools. No comments please. I will learn with time. The Miter gauge on the table saw and band saw have slots that the &#8220;T&#8221; at the bottom of the miter gauge ride in. I don&#8217;t have the dimensions for the &#8220;T&#8221; but can get them. My question is this. &#8220;Where can I get some of this &#8220;T&#8221; as I would like to make some jigs for these tools.&#8221;<BR> <BR> <BR> Thanks in advance.<BR> <BR> <BR> Steve</FONT> </BODY> </HTML>
--B_3170738729_574715--
Stephen DiCenso wrote:

Woodcraft, Rockler, Woodworker's Supply....
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf
Most woodworking catalogs/store will have T-bars, but realize that many of the Craftsman tools do NOT have the industry standard 3/8x3/4 t slots. So be sure and MEASURE or verify that the miter BARs that you buy will actually fit your Craftsman tools
John
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 09:29:01 -0400, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"

A washer of the right size maybe?

with
this
On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:45:30 GMT, Stephen DiCenso
Your question has already been answered. Just a note for your information on the appearance here. You may be using a wordprocessor to write your text. The quotes don't appear as such but as superscripted numbers [1,2,3..] See below.
You might try using a plain text editor if it's your newsreader doing that. Then copy/paste? No big deal, I just thought you might like to know.
Bill.

They appear as quotes here. Does agent have an either/or capability you haven't enabled?
He shows : User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.1.1.2418 and HTML using ISO-8859-1
Plain old ASCII is the preferred for Usenet, though.

Looks like quotes on my 'puter. Maybe it's your viewer?
--
Larry C in Auburn WA
"Bill Rogers" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
Accessories questionYou might make the T work by attaching washers of the right size over ground spaces. I've done it quite successfully - forget the size, but the 1/16" washers fit perfectly into the slot. Pop
message I have several Craftsmen power tools. No comments please. I will learn with time. The Miter gauge on the table saw and band saw have slots that the "T" at the bottom of the miter gauge ride in. I don't have the dimensions for the "T" but can get them. My question is this. "Where can I get some of this "T" as I would like to make some jigs for these tools."
Thanks in advance.
Steve
Had the same problem craftsman seem to always have that one little detail that "Seems" apealing. After you buy the tool you soon discover how cheap the product is and find out that of the few acessories that you can buy now-a-days, 99% percent of them are cheap plastic. Example, (router guide bushing sets by craftsman) To get back to your question,.. T- slots knobs and acessories can be ordered through Reed tool and supply. 18002530421 or reidtool.com