Accessories question

I have several Craftsmen power tools. No comments please. I will learn with time. The Miter gauge on the table saw and band saw have slots that the ³T² at the bottom of the miter gauge ride in. I don¹t have the dimensions for the ³T² but can get them. My question is this. ³Where can I get some of this ³T² as I would like to make some jigs for these tools.²

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Reply to
Stephen DiCenso

Woodcraft, Rockler, Woodworker's Supply....

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Reply to
Sweet Sawdust

Your question has already been answered. Just a note for your information on the appearance here. You may be using a wordprocessor to write your text. The quotes don't appear as such but as superscripted numbers [1,2,3..] See below.

You might try using a plain text editor if it's your newsreader doing that. Then copy/paste? No big deal, I just thought you might like to know.

Bill.

Reply to
Bill Rogers

They appear as quotes here. Does agent have an either/or capability you haven't enabled?

He shows : User-Agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.1.1.2418 and HTML using ISO-8859-1

Plain old ASCII is the preferred for Usenet, though.

Reply to
George

Looks like quotes on my 'puter. Maybe it's your viewer?

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Most woodworking catalogs/store will have T-bars, but realize that many of the Craftsman tools do NOT have the industry standard 3/8x3/4 t slots. So be sure and MEASURE or verify that the miter BARs that you buy will actually fit your Craftsman tools

John

Reply to
John

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Reply to
Pop Rivet

Had the same problem craftsman seem to always have that one little detail that "Seems" apealing. After you buy the tool you soon discover how cheap the product is and find out that of the few acessories that you can buy now-a-days, 99% percent of them are cheap plastic. Example, (router guide bushing sets by craftsman) To get back to your question,.. T- slots knobs and acessories can be ordered through Reed tool and supply.

18002530421 or reidtool.com
Reply to
William