absolute beginner

hi All I inherited a woodshop when my uncle decided he no longer wanted to do wood. I have the following items in the shop. Table saw, jig saw, router 1.25hp, I added a router table, 3 sanders. I am very intrigued by the router but have no clue on how start with it. I have made a few cuts with it and am a bit lost, any book or website recommendaions? thanks Sandie
http://www.patwarner.com is a good place to look. His books are excellent too.
Bob S.

wood.
have
When you realize how great a tool they are you'll start buying bits by the dozens, BTDT. Plan EARLY on a means of storge and identification. Great tools!
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 00:11:16 GMT, "Sandie C"

Sandie C wrote:

This one is good: Methods of work: Routers
(Amazon.com product link shortened)64677923/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/102-8343037-5176933?v=glance&s=books&nP7846

wood.
have
Aside from reading some books and magazines, consider taking a basic woodworking course and get some safety tips also. Tablesaws look so easy to use, but they can eat body parts if you don't know what you are doing. Ed