a morning funny

So I'm trying to free up some memory in my ancient computer, and I figure there's some help online *somewhere*. Not wanting to do the logical thing (google, etc...), I type in http://www.microsofthelp.com figuring, hey, that's logical enough. Let's just say I don't think Billy Gates sponsors this particular site..... 8-)
Be well, work wood,
Joe

Ha! It may not be there for long if Microsoft ever hears of it. I remember reading a little while ago about Microsoft going after some guy named Mike Rowe for operating www.mikerowesoft.com.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/01/19/microsoft_lawyers_threaten_mike_rowe /
Maybe uSofty heard you talking about it, because I can't reach that site now. GerryG

Hmmm. I thought I heard the MS lost that one, that the judge threw it out. Whatever, I just went to www.mikerowesoft.com and it is active (first time going there so it didn't load from cache).
For sure, if I were MS, I would not have brought before the public that I thought people interested in my product/company were so ignorant that they'd get the two names mixed up!
Mike Rowe is a software developer so his website name is valid, regardless of what our neighbor to the north would like to admit/acknowledge.
Some folks have entirely too much time on their hands or have too many attorneys on retainer, or both.<g>
Glenna