A gloat at Sears?!?!

I'm beginning to fantasize about what kinds of projects I could make from the pile of chips on your shoulders. You come here (presumably) to share the experience and knowledge of long-time woodworkers (of which I ain't one yet, btw) then you throw your toys out of your playpen when most of them disagree with you. People who know tools seem to generally agree: Craftsman aren't worth taking the chance for. Deal with it.

FoggyTown

Reply to
FoggyTown

Some people on this group live to just crap on other people's posts... Just ignore them.

Reply to
bf

Some people on this group live to just crap on other people's posts... Just ignore them.

Reply to
bf

that's a blanket statement, and like all blanket statements it has a grain (at least) of truth. however, it most emphatically is not absolutely true. for instance, my 18" craftsman bandsaw from the '70s made by parks is a total tank. I still have the first router I ever owned, a pawnshop all metal r2d2 looking thing, that while not a great piece of machinery refuses to die. the fact that I rarely use it anymore may have something to do with that, though. my craftsman wrenches and such are entirely adequate to my needs... though I'll reach for the snapon and wright stuff first if I have them in the sizes I need.

nah, craftsman tools can't all be painted the same color, unless you're JOAT.

Reply to
bridgerfafc