4 model boat building books

got four Model Boat Building books.. they are in pristine condition.. 1-the Lobster boat by steve rogers and patricia stably-rogers, a schiffer book for the hobbyist.....think it cost $12 or $19.....when purchased. 2-The Skipjack by Steve Rogers and Patricia staby-Rogers(signed by the author)..... 3.The Spritsail Skiff by Steve rogers and Patricia Staby-Rogers.... 4-The Dory Model Book a wooden boat book by harold "dynamite" Payson. this book has a receipt indside for $19.95......they look new like they just came off the book store shelf...... are they any good???? to anyone on this newsgroup... i dont have any interest or the time to do any model boat stuff.. if anyone is interested give me an email on what you are interested in and we can make a deal.... you name the prices.... snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com
Sat, Jul 3, 2004, 7:02pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@sprynet.com says: got four Model Boat Building books <snip>
Thought you'd gotten rid of those back in June. I'll give you $8, for all four, plus media rate shipping.
JOAT Just because it's not nice doesn't mean it's not miraculous. - Interesting Times
dbird, I'll 'call' JT's bid - I'll give you $10 plus media shipping
Ron Magen Backyard Boatshop {I already have 'Dynamite's' book, the extra copy will go to the local library}

SNIP