11/11 11:00

May they rest in peace.
May they not be forgotten

And may we always have those who are willing to serve.
--
Regards,

Amen.
On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 12:18:55 -0600, Dave Balderstone wrote:

May the day come when there is no more need.
Hope not. That will mean that we're all dead.

On Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:28:23 +0000, CW wrote:

Nope, it'll mean that Jesus got what he asked for in Matthew 6:10 and that we finally took to heart the words in Psalms 55:22 and James 1:22.
Bill
Yeah...right.

CW wrote:

Your optimism is heartwarming.