1/8" Birch Plywoold

Does anyone know of a good place to get 1/8" Birch Plywood in the Tampa Florida area or a good online place with cheap/fast shipping? Need a good supplier for my plaques. PridePlaques.com

www.aircraftspruce.com
B A R R Y wrote:

If you don't need aircraft grade, http://www.boulterplywood.com /. They've got Baltic Birch and birch-faced hardwood ply in several different grades for prices a bit better than Aircraft Spruce.
Also http://www.woodfinder.com/ is worth a try--might be able to find a local supplier that way.
--John

I would think Tampa should be a large enough city that you can find something there. I would suggest contacting a local lumber yard and ask for birch door skins. If they don't stock them they should be able to get them for you.
Mike O.
Mike O. wrote:

I'm actually about 1 hr north of Tampa...if I say Ridge Manor, no one knows where it is. The places within 30-45 minutes of here go as thin a 1/4 inch. I had to order some from NC, but was hoping someone more local could help me out.