1/8" Birch Plywoold

Does anyone know of a good place to get 1/8" Birch Plywood in the Tampa Florida area or a good online place with cheap/fast shipping? Need a good supplier for my plaques. PridePlaques.com

Reply to
prideplaques.com

**
**

B A R R Y

If you don't need aircraft grade,

They've got Baltic Birch and birch-faced hardwood ply in several different grades for prices a bit better than Aircraft Spruce.

Also

is worth a try--might be able to find a local supplier that way.

Reply to
J. Clarke

I would think Tampa should be a large enough city that you can find something there. I would suggest contacting a local lumber yard and ask for birch door skins. If they don't stock them they should be able to get them for you.

Mike O.

Reply to
Mike O.

I'm actually about 1 hr north of Tampa...if I say Ridge Manor, no one knows where it is. The places within 30-45 minutes of here go as thin a 1/4 inch. I had to order some from NC, but was hoping someone more local could help me out.

Reply to
prideplaques via CraftKB.com