1.5"x7' hickory pole needed

I am looking for a 1-1/2" diameter hickory pole 7 feet long. It's pretty easy to find oak poles of this size but I would really prefer hickory. If anyone can point me toward a supplier where I might find this, please let me know. I am in Raleigh, NC but I would be willing to have it shipped if necessary.
Thanks!
On 18 Jan 2004 15:16:02 -0800, eric snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com brought forth from the murky depths:

Check prices from these two companies. They're a few blocks apart in the same city, Zinzinatty.
http://www.atlasdowel.com/lrgdowels.htm (best prices) http://www.midwestdowel.com /
Hmmm, aren't these guys down the street from you? http://www.exceldowel.com /
- Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm). ----------- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming