Zanussi TC470 Dryer

Can anyone tell me where on the web I can see a diagram that shows how the main belt is fixed on this machine. I can't work out how it goes round the pullies.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Ric

The diagram doesn't show show it, I will try to explain, pull the motor on its bearings fully anticlockwise against the spring, put the belt onto motor shaft release the motor the pulley attached to the motor will hit the left hand side of the belt and tension it.

Peter

Reply to
powerstation

Can't help with a picture, but we had one of these and the belt just goes round the drum, (need to remove back panel obviously :) ) round the motor shaft and then behind the tensioner. So that the the tensioner wheel pushes onto the belt to tension it. The belt doesn't go round the tensioner pulley, IYSWIM :)

You' may need to replace the belt driving the fan too, they slip when they get old and screech when the drum reverses ;)

Lee

Reply to
Lee