WTB: Hot Water Cylinder on a Saturday morning

Money is not a natural resource. Only an electric caber tosser could think like that.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You mentioned 'valuable resource'. It's above in the quote.

I merely responded to what you wrote. It would take someone with a very warped mind to imagine what you may or may not have meant, John.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Don't respond, you are not good at it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Get your nurse to increase your medication and show you how to quote properly. And ask her about how to get a new ISP after you loose yours - again.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Please, don't respond, you are not good at it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I built the 100 foot water tower and plumbed it to my HWC with 28mm pipe with no bends. The flow still wasn't strong enough. I think I'll have to forget the gravity idea and install two combis instead.

Reply to
Richard Conway

The record's stuck again. Someone give him a thump.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Didn't manage to get sorted in the end - will be a job for next week now so I should have plenty of time to order from BES. Thanks for all the helpful response anyway people.

I'm still confused about which route to take though - I think for simplicity I'll probably just stick another combination one in as it will be easier.

Reply to
Richard Conway

I know, he coming back.

Reply to