Wiring a wall fountain

I'm having a garden wall rebuilt (not a DIY project, I want the thing to be completed before doomsday and to stay up). I'd like to have the option of putting a wall fountain on one part of the wall(one of those lion's-head-spouting-water type of things), and I want to have the cable built into the wall rather than surface-mounted afterwards. What's the correct way to do this in terms of cable and conduit? The patio is being relaid at the same time, so I should be able to get the cable concealed all the way back to the house (where I'll wire it into a RCD protected spur).

Reply to
Martin Pentreath

I'd just bury any old T&E directly in the mortar lines (assuming double thickness wall), possibly Hi-Tuf if I'm feeling flush. Then run armoured in a trench under the patio.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle