Who supplies exotic light bulbs?

I am trying to buy some pygmy (T10) light bulbs in JDD style (jacked or double envelope halogen capsule) with E14 (SES) base in 100W @ 240V.

They will look like the one on the bottom right in this picture:

tried all my usual sources and struck out. Thanks for any pointers.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

Try here

Pete

Reply to
Pete Cross

Anthony R. Gold said the following on 12/10/2005 13:27:

Rumble

Many thanks to you and Rumble for your help, but none of those suggestions has panned out yet.

Lyco don't carry any JDD bulbs Primarc may yet call me back, so the jury on them is still out on them MGC say they only deal with the trade, so I never found out what they had Just Lamps say they only sell bulbs for projectors

I'm not sure, but I may have found some of the bulbs here:

sounded very clued-up on the phone, but then so did Nu-Line and Ryness who later both flunked out.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

don't list a 100w version.

Reply to
The Wanderer

Or even an E14 (SES) cap, that's E26/E27 (ES). But if International Lamps let me down I'll give them a call. Thanks.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

Ooh Yes, forgot International Lamps!

Tried Philps/Osram/Sylvania/GE Catalogues and got nowhere (Although Osram do a 60W version called "Halolux T").

Google is not your friend :-(

The fittings didn't by any chance come from Ikea did they?

Reply to
Rumble

Many thanks for your generosity in taking the time.

No, they were made by Terzani who are in Florence. I even sent them an email for guidance.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold

Another let down, they just sent me JD packaged 40W bulbs instead of the JDD packaged 100W ones which I needed and they offered. So still looking.

Tony

Reply to
Anthony R. Gold