Who is going to be the 500th?

Just noticed that the wiki is sitting on 499 pages of proper content pages (i.e. excluding talk pages etc)...

Perhaps there ought to be a prise for the author of the 500th?

other stats:

Over 1,500 uploaded images

17,000 edits since created 133 registered users (cheer!), only two who have done anything in the last month (boo!)

and our top ten most viewed pages:

Main Page 507,074 House Wiring for Beginners 289,309 Roof construction 212,695 Talk:Main Page 161,810 Cables 145,588 Central Heating Controls and Zoning 134,014 Central heating design 92,438 Make Things from PVC Pipe 84,466 Taking electricity outside 84,164 Motorised Valves 78,172

Reply to
John Rumm

How will you prise the cost of the prize out of the users?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I think he means they win a spudger.

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , John Rumm writes

So where is the one on showers in difficult bathroom layouts?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

There are at least two on showers... but feel free to add more ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

I've got several I wrote but didn't finish or put to the group here yet. Some time it'll happen.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

How about somethingon PV electricity Heh Heh!

Reply to
harryagain

If you fancy writing it, why not?

Drop me a line if you want a wiki account.

As a way of getting power "off grid" there are certainly DIY aspects that could be covered. Not sure how much scope there is for claiming FiT payments with DIY systems though.

Reply to
John Rumm

I presume none. What happens if you have a pro system fed by a diy system?

An article was roughly written recently here, but most of it never posted on the wiki by the authors. Tiling faq:

meow2222

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon