Whirlpool Electric Oven Thermostate

Hi,

We were wondering if anyone could tell us how hard it would be to replace a thermostat on a Whirlpool AKP510 electric oven, more importantly where the thermostat is located. The problem with the oven is that it doesn't heat up. When we switch it on at 250F the power light comes on but if we turn it down to 220F the power light goes out, even if we leave it running at 250F it doesn;t heat up properly. We have sourced a spare themostat from CPC for 30 pounds.

Thanks Satpal & Asha

Reply to
Satpal Chander