Which Adhesive to retain oven exterior door panel?

I have a Creda Reflection oven which recently lost a side screw on the main oven door. Whilst fixing it the outer glass/stainless steel door came adrift at the bottom.

From what I can see (I haven't dismantled it yet) the outer panel was held in place by an adhesive(black) and a "sticky" pad into which is set a very flimsy metal bracket which is fixed on to the inner oven door by one screw.

Can anyone advise what product I will need to repair this. I assume that when I dismantle the door I will need to scrape off the old material and reapply heat resistent glue - will "Plastic Padding's Super Steel Epoxy Weld" do the job or is there a product available for this specific job?

I can foresee problems keeping everything in place while it sets as there seems to be a danger that the outer door will catch on the bottom part of the frame when it is opened, if there is any slight mis-alignment.

Any tips would be appreciated.

KM

Reply to
km

In case anyone else may have an interest in this.

There is an adhesive sold at:

KM

Reply to
km