Whats the best means of dealing with ants ?

Whats the best means of dealing with ants in our garden ?

Please don't reply to this thread if you intend to deviate from the subject od the initial post.

All due respect to those who may prefer to do otherwise. :-)

Reply to
woodglass

Tactical nuclear device. OK, to satisfy Mary it would have to be made out of renewable materials, but I don't care.

Reply to
Bob Eager

woodglass pretended :

Buy some ant killing powder, trace the ants back to their nest and sprinkle the powder in/around the nest. Works everytime.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

: Whats the best means of dealing with ants in our garden ?

Boiling water into the nest. Nothing else works within human timescales.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston