Waste pipe under suspended floor

I need to run a waste pipe from a new extension containing one kitchen sink. I have a surface water drain manhole on that side of the house but unfortunately the foul drain is on the other side of the house. I would have to run a pipe approx metres under existing suspended floor to access the foul drain stack. Can I use 40mm pipe if so what is the recommended gradient, or do I have to put in 75mm or100mm, I don't think there is sufficient space for 100mm. Any other suggestions?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

** Correction :-- insert 8 Metres
Reply to
Tom

Sorry, I think I've found the info. A 40 mm pipe can not be more than 3M long run horizontally (with gradient). It looks as if it will have to be the Sanivite, well at least it will only be grease and veg matter if it needs unblocking. Could be worse!!! Tom

Reply to
Tom

In article , Tom writes

50mm?