Washer In Cylinder Connector.

I ordered two of these cylinder connectors today from Screwfix as the existing ones which are a brass or iron (?) right angled type and they are leaking ..its difficult ,if not impossible to get them facing the right way to meet the connecting pipe and also get them watertight at the same time ..

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&q=&n=11183&pn=1&pd=1&pi=1&cn=1&cd=1&x=7&y=12Do these ones not need a washer as none came with them or can I utilise something else ... Stuart

Reply to
Stuart