Wardrobe Internal Fittings

We have a wardrobe built into not exactly box shaped part of a bedroom. Good space but not exactly shaped to take a standard wardrobe wardrobe.

There is a wardrobe system for sale at IKEA called PAX. Basically a wardrobe with verticals having shelf bracket fitting cutouts at regular intervals.

You get the basic sliding door and carcase for say £450 and then spend say £150 on drawers, tie racks, trouser racks, hanging rails, shoe racks, drawer modules etc to suit your requirements that basically fit into these standard cutouts.

I would like to copy this idea in the space we have by buying

A set of good quality 2m high x 1 m wide sliding doors and rails.

A set of uprights with some sort of modular racking system.

A source of drawers, rails etc that fit the above mentioned uprights as we cannot fit one of the IKEA standard wardrobes into the space we have.

Any ideas or websights that do these.

eddie

Reply to
That Bloke