Wanted: Acrylic offcut waste bits

Wanted: Clear/Colourful Acrylic offcut waste bits 2mm thickness or above.

If you are chucking away bits of unwanted waste offcut acrylic sheets (2mm or above) then I'm interested (London area).

Reply to
News

I'd check your local commercial sign makers. They will most likely have more than you could wish for.

Reply to
Neil

My local one doesn't chuck them away - but they will sell them.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

K2 Unit 6, 7 & 8 Haslemere Industrial Estate Pig Lane Bishops Stortford Hertfordshire CM23 3HG United Kingdom

Telephone:

01279 508305

Ask for Ken

Reply to
RW

We used to chuck loads of cuttings out - all colours in 3 and 6mm. Also there are the old signs from previous business/property/owners that are taken away by the sign companies when they fit the new ones. We used to skip these as well -- what a waste!

Reply to
Neil

In message , RW writes

... Cane if you want a better response