Vitcorian cast iron fireplace for sale.

Shamelessly conmmercial advert
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item148878721
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Looks remarkably like a pair of speed 480s to me...
--
Grunff

Grunff wrote:

They are. I had two URLS to pick from, and picked the wrong one.
Murphy is my middle name.
Those are something I am bidding ON to put in a Mosquito.
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

As in De Havilland Mosquito or mosquito class glider? If the former, how big is it?
--
Grunff

Grunff wrote:

not sure. About 55" wingspan at a guess.
Those little motors should put out about 1/2 bhp between them.
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Looks like 2 electric motors to me???
--
Regards
Tony Hogarty

Yep, "2 Graupner speed 480 electric motors, hardly used... NO RESERVE" in fact :-(
Gremlins...
--
Andy

Tony Hogarty wrote:

Bugger. Wrong URL. try http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item%64240057

Piltdown..... Hmm.. Is this another hoax?? :-)
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall wrote:

Nah. Every single ID was taken, and it just came from nowhere.

Funny old fireplace you have there!
PoP