Various things for free

Tried my local freecycle but no takers so I thought I'd try here before they go to the tip at the weekend

Quantity of white Crittall secondary glazing. The frame fits into the window reveal and then the sliding panels fit into the frame. The various parts are screwed together so could be made smaller to fit your window if you can wield a hacksaw, drill and screwdriver

Quantity of grey 3 inch guttering pieces

Two old oak timbers 7cm*11cm*201cm

I live near Bury St Edmunds

Anna

Reply to