Various screws????

Page 2 of 2
Andy Dingley wrote:

You must have soft girlie hands... ;-)
I know exactly what you mean. It makes for a nasty jagged cut too.
--
Grunff

A trick a pro showed me: you bandage the fingers *beforehand*. Masking tape, band-aid, bandage, pretty much anything works.
Thomas Prufer
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:13:38 +0100, "Rich"

There's a conversion table in the Screwfix cat