Vaillant EcoMAX system range - 613E or 615E etc?

Vaillant's current literature lists EcoMAX system boiler models 613E, 618E and 622E. However Plumb Warehouse are offering EcoMax615E, 620E, 628E

these are older models, but I can't find anything about them on Vaillant's web site. Anyone know what significant differences there might be? (I know I can ask Vaillant tomorrow - just thought I'd consult the oracle first :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Perhaps they are the ThermoCompact range and there is a mistake on the site . There are 615E, 620E, 624E and 628E in this range

Reply to
Andy Hall

I don't think so: they quite explicitly list # EcoMax system RANGE. # High Condensing efficiency, SEDBUK Band 'A'. # Large surface area stainless steel heat exchanger

Grey imports? :-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

They also have a bunch of typos and spelling mistakes on the page......

Possible, although looking at the German site, it looks as though the ECOmax is either known by a different name or not sold there or no longer made....

There's EcoTEC and EcoVit.

Reply to
Andy Hall