Usefull roomstat accessory at sheds..

Hi all, i recently had to replace a malfunctioning satchwell TLX roomstat for something more modern.

When i took the old stat off i realised that with the new one fitted to the flush wall box,there would be a nasty gap around the edge which didnt help the decor..

I found this little item in B & Q which adds a usefull accessory and provides a low profile pattress which coers the small gap left by the old stat,,ave messing around trying to fill/patch bits of wallpaper in etc..

see

tarquinlinbin

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:42:34 +0000, tarquinlinbin strung together this:

Or, if you know about things like this, you just buy a decent stat to start with that covers a standard box and has all that built in!

Reply to
Lurch

Indeed,but most electrical accesories of this type are manufactured to fit standard wall boxes,my problem was more one of decor than electrical compatibility...

Reply to
tarquinlinbin